Re: [Denemo-devel] Current State of Menus

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Current State of Menus
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:31:55 -0500

On Sat, 2007-10-20 at 16:06 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > insert->edit chords like insert->lyrics and figured bass needs a note to
> > be attached to. It can be used to put note names above chords but was
> > designed to create a fake book or jazz lead sheet style document. I just
> > tested the insert->chords
> Oh, right - I just didn't know what was acceptable input.

\chordmode { c:sus4 c:7sus4 c:dim7 c:m6 }
\chordmode { c:13 c:13.11 c:m13 }

The above is the lilypond code for printing chords above notes. The
syntax is the same for chord entry. Type in c:13 for a thirteenth chord.
c:dim7 for cdim7. The chord extension goes after the : symbol. So
cis:dim7 is going to be C#dim. The letters must be lowercase though. I
don't have anything set up to convert it to lower case at the moment.