ddd

Re: ddd font size

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: ddd font size
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 18:44:52 +0200

The DDD preferences are saved in a file called “.ddd/init” in your home directory. Locate that file and move it away to a safe place. This will reset your settings to the default.  As an advanced user, you can also edit the file and delete lines related to fonts.  The DDD manual lists all the resources you can set using this file.

See also: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/programming-9/reset-ddd-debuger-to-default-configuration-332582/

Cheers,

Andreas (the one who built this into DDD author some 16 years ago)