ddd

ddd font size

From: Johan Smit
Subject: ddd font size
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 14:37:45 +0200

Hi,

I tried to get the ddd font smaller, and must have made a mistake. Now the font is so big, I cannot do anything.

DDD is installed on a Raspberry Pi running Jessie (Raspbian 8).

I tried the find command, but I cannot find the files or directory ddd is installed on. My knowledge of Linux is not the best, and I cannot find the parameters needed for the find command.

I tried removing and re-installing DDD, and the result is still the same.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Johan Smit