ddd

Joining the ddd discussion

From: Danny Reeves
Subject: Joining the ddd discussion
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:44:07 +0100

I have been receiving the ddd newsletter for some time now.
I was working for a company that required that I do no outside work.
That is over now. I would like to join the discussion. Can someone
tell me how to join.
I have modified the register display for ddd. The standard display is
very difficult to use for the mm and xmm registers.
You can see the results at the webpage

http://www.dpnederland.nl/DDDRegister/index.html

The last image on the page is a possible layout of a control dialog.
I do not know how to make dialogs in ddd. Can someone help me to
make a dialog for this?
I now use the two buttons at the bottom of the register display to
change to standard settings.
I will be grateful for any help.
Dancie Reeves