ddd

Re: DDD 3.3.9 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) gets `Segmentation fault' signa

From: peter.wainwright
Subject: Re: DDD 3.3.9 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) gets `Segmentation fault' signal
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:19:58 +0000

Sorry, there is not enough information in the log file to help.

Anyway, 3.3.9 is really old.  The latest version is ddd-3.3.12-rc2 which is available at

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/ddd/ddd-3.3.12-rc2.tar.gz

If that crashes, please feel free to post again (it might give a decent stack trace).

Peter Wainwright

On Tue Jan 27 12:32 , José Rodrigo Sanjurjo Amado sent:

Hi,
I run ddd in a node of a cluster and I wanted to display it in my
computer, exporting the display. I used "ssh -X name_node" to connect to
the node. Then, when I run ddd, the segmentation faultm appeared.
I include the log file.
If I use "ssh -Y name_node", then ddd works fine.
Regards,

José Sanjurjo.