ddd

Re: How DDD manages to step through pthread_create?

From: Oleg V. Zhylin
Subject: Re: How DDD manages to step through pthread_create?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:42:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the suggestion, Andrew. I hope I will be more specific with
my question now. I've found a line that libthread_db is used for
debugging threads. Do I have to do anything specific for gdb to locate
and load libthread_db.so.1?

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gdb&pr=2292

WBR Oleg V. Zhylin   address@hidden