ddd

Please Read and Reply

From: Sidney stone
Subject: Please Read and Reply
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:08:31 -0500

From MR. Sidney Stone,
 Fountain Legal Practitioners

 PRIVATE AND URGENT.
 Please do not be offended if I have invaded your privacy. I am MR. Sidney
Stone, and I am contacting you on a business offer,

 PROPOSITION.

 I run a law firm based in the United Kingdom (U.K) I have a client based in
the United States of America who owes my law firm funds, a total of $20,000
(Twenty Thousand U.S. dollars). He had just informed me that he is willing to
pay us the above stated funds via an American check, since I am presently in
London, I would require your assistance in helping me cash the funds in
America.
 Should you be interested in the offer I am willing to give you 10% of the
funds that is $2000 (Two thousand Dollars) and have you remit the balance funds
to me in London.
 If the above stated proposition is appealing to you please send to my cash
officer,

 Mr. Paul Williams,
 Cash Officer
 Fountain Legal Practitioners

 Your Full Name:
 Direct Phone Number:
 Mailing Address the funds would be mailed to, (NOT P.O.Box)

 Regards,
 Sidney Stone.