ddd

YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED,

From: michael_ubahka
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED,
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:51:21 -1000

MR.MICHAEL UBAHKA
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT
ECO BANK NIG PLC
Reply through this E-Mail Box address@hidden
      LAGOS

                                       (URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL)
Attn: Sir,

Taking into considerations that we have not met before,l know this mail
although it's for good motive,may come to you as a surprise.l got your contact
address through the international business directory. l decided to contact
you for this reason believing that you would be capable to work-out this
deal for the interest of us based on what we have in the file here

I am incharge of the Auditing and Accounting Unit foreign Remittance Department
of the ECO Bank Plc. I am writing you this letter to ask for your support
and co-operation to carry out this transaction. During our investigation
and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of
money belonging to a deceased person who died on November 16  2002 in a
plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank
without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation
before our discovery to this development. Although personally, I keep this
information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans
and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution. The
said amount was us$18M (Eighteen million united states dollars).

To this effect, I  decided to look for a trusted foreign partner who can
stand in as the next of kin to the deceased and claim this money. We need
a foreign partner to apply for the claim because of the fact that the customer
was a foreigner. And we dont want this money to go into the banks treasure
as unclaimed fund.

Every document to affect this process will emanate from my table and I will
perfect every documents to be in accordance with the banking law and guidelines
so you have nothing to worry about.

All i required from you is to account for us to use.We will use normal banking
proceedure and legal means to transfer the fund legally and immediately
within seven to ten working days,the fund will have been transfered into
your designated account abroad.What I request is absolute secrecy and
Confidentiality.And
that you will not disappoint me when the fund is transfered into your account.

We have agreed that 35% of the money will be for you, 5% for expenses incurred
on the both side while 60% will be for me. Remember "GOODthings takes time
to happen while GREAT things takes all at onces". If you are going to help
me, indicate by replying this mail as soon as possible.I await your immediate
reply to enable us start this transaction in earnest.

Once I receive your reply, I will send you the form of application for immediate
application of claim. Thanks for your anticipated assistance. Please indicate
your interest here or in my alternative private e-mail mailto: address:
address@hidden
Your's faithfully,
Mr.Michael Ubahka

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br