ddd

RE: About Solaris versions.

From: Yang, Xiao Dong (Xiao Dong)
Subject: RE: About Solaris versions.
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:48:04 +0800

Andrew,
Thanks.
We already have 4 or 5 versions of gcc for different
projects and different Solaris versions.
So I just didn't want to install so many versions of ddd.
And was not sure which gdb will be called by ddd.

Now all my questions have been answered.
For different Solaris versions, I need to rebuild ddd.
ddd select gdb by $PATH.
ddd3.0 can work together with gdb5.0
Right?

Thanks very much for your help.