ddd

RE: About Solaris versions.

From: Yang, Xiao Dong (Xiao Dong)
Subject: RE: About Solaris versions.
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 02:47:05 +0800

Andrew,
Thanks very much.
Because there are so many compile Errors in our source files with new gcc
version,
we can't use the latest gcc.
I have rebuild ddd 3.0 in Solaris 2.8
My question is:
Now we have multi versions of gdb,
gdb4.1.7 for Solaris 2.5.1
and gdb5.0 for Solaris 2.8
How ddd know which gdb should be invoked?
just depends on $PATH or because gdb and ddd in the same directory, such as
/usr/local/bin
Or something else?

Thanks.