ddd

Perl 5.8 graph display

From: Dan Kirkwood
Subject: Perl 5.8 graph display
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:11:00 -0600

Andrew, 'graph display' does work for me.. Is it possible you're seeing the init file problem that I see? Does the 'x' command work for you? My cure for that was to delete the init file and start over... -dan

Andrew Gaylard wrote:

Thanks, any help is most welcome.  I have applied your patch to CVS,
and added your name to the CREDITS file.

The restart problem is indeed a design issue, but that doesn't mean
that it won't be easy to fix.  However, at the moment I'm more keen to
get 3.3.9 out of the door.

Andrew.

Dan Kirkwood wrote:

Andrew, I'll certainly try.. btw, did you see my other msg regarding the init file getting written only on Restart (and some things not working after that..) ? I never got a response from anyone... I'd dig more into that, too, but it seems more of a design issue..

-dan

Andrew Gaylard wrote:

Thanks a lot for your patch, it definitely works for me.

Now I see that "graph display" doesn't work for perl 5.8...
Feel like tracking this one down too?

Andrew.