ddd

Re: ddd version 3.3.9, Limited scroll area in source window

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: ddd version 3.3.9, Limited scroll area in source window
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:16:47 +0200

Uwe,

Please send queries such as this to the list.
That way everyone can contribute.

If you use "ddd --trace", do you see the full source file being
read by DDD from gdb?  Or is it truncated somewhere?

Just a guess,
Andrew.

Uwe Buchholz wrote:
Dear Andrew,

with Suse Distribution 9.1 I got the new DDD 3.3.8. Previously I used 3.3.2. With the new version, a Fortran source code with 7900 lines can be scrolled within the first approx. 1500 lines only. After setting a breakpoint at a subroutine, the debugger jumps to the code at higher line numbers but the source window does not show the corresponding source line.

I have not found ddd settings to overcome the problem.

A recompilation with 3.3.9-test2 did not help.

Any clue to help, please?

Best Regards

Uwe