ddd

Re: Unable to move data displays with mouse.

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: Unable to move data displays with mouse.
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:54:29 +0200

John Morris wrote:
I just compiled and installed ddd-3.3.8.  It's working fine except for
one problem.   I am unable to move data displays around on the grid. I
haven't used ddd in a few years, but if I remember right, you just
left-click and drag the display to where you want it.

When I try it now, the cursor turns into compass arrow pointer, implying
that I can move the display, but when I drag, it doesn't move.

Am I just doing something stupid, or is this a bug?

If it matters, I'm running it on slackware 9.0 running kde-3.2.1.

Hmmm.  Sounds like a bug.

Can you try 3.3.9-test2, and see if it still happens?

Can you try turning off Num-Lock?