ddd

Unable to move data displays with mouse.

From: John Morris
Subject: Unable to move data displays with mouse.
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:32:17 -0500

I just compiled and installed ddd-3.3.8.  It's working fine except for
one problem.   I am unable to move data displays around on the grid. I
haven't used ddd in a few years, but if I remember right, you just
left-click and drag the display to where you want it.

When I try it now, the cursor turns into compass arrow pointer, implying
that I can move the display, but when I drag, it doesn't move.

Am I just doing something stupid, or is this a bug?

If it matters, I'm running it on slackware 9.0 running kde-3.2.1.

Thanks for any help,

John Morris
address@hidden

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and
notify the sender by return email immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.