ddd

Breakpoints not visible.

From: Anandabrata Ghsoh
Subject: Breakpoints not visible.
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:24:13 +0530

Hi,

            I am loading a program in DDD. The corresponding file opens up. I put a break point at any line. Now neither the break point , neither the cursor arrow is visible , although the GDB prompt shows that the break point has been put. Infact when I do next the same alos works . But since nothing is visible I am not being able to view the program flow. When I move the mouse over a field the field value is not being visible.

            Could you please tell me as to where the problem could lie.

Regards,

Anand