ddd

Problems with DDD

From: Sergio Gomez
Subject: Problems with DDD
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:34:48 +0200

Hello.

I`m Sergio and at the begining, excuse for my english.

I`ve try to install ddd-3.3.1-5a.ppc.rpm in my machine (IBM pSeries)
with SuSE Linux.
When I install this paquet I need to install lesstiff too. But when I
want to install lesstif-0.92.32-6a.ppc.rpm, I have a dependency problem
with the libray openmotif of my machine.
And I don`t want to remove openmotif.

My question is: Is there a ddd that works fine with openmotif? Where is?

Thank you.

             Sergio Gomez Villamor (address@hidden)
   o//o      Centre Europeu de Paral.lelisme de Barcelona          CEPBA
  o//o       WWW...: http://www.cepba.upc.es       Tel: +34-93-401 74 23
 o//o        e-mail: address@hidden           Fax: +34-93-401 25 77
o//o  CEPBA  c/Jordi Girona, 1-3, Mòdul D6. E-08034 Barcelona, Catalunya