ddd

Question.

From: Ronnie Vaisman
Subject: Question.
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:34:42 +0200

Hello,

I  am starting to work with Linux.
I would like to debug some module of linux.
My questions are
Can I use DDD for debug module in linux?
Can I use DDD for debug kernel?
Is only remote debug mode should be used?
I will happy to get any aditional information about this issues.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ronnie Vaisman

Privacy Notice: The information contained in this transmittal, including any
attachments hereto, are confidential and privileged, and intended solely for the
specified addressee(s).  If you are not the intended addressee, or if you
receive this
message by error, please notify the sender and delete this information from your
computer.
Moreover, the recipient(s) may not disclose, forward, or copy this e-mail or
attachments, or any portion thereof, or permit the use of this  information, by
anyone
not entitled to it, or in a way that may be damaging to the sender.