ddd

Re: DDD 3.3.1 is available - graphical debugger front-end

From: T.Pospisek's MailLists
Subject: Re: DDD 3.3.1 is available - graphical debugger front-end
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 19:00:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Andreas Zeller wrote:

> Dear DDD users,
>
> DDD 3.3.1 is now available on the GNU FTP server and soon coming to
> a mirror near you.  DDD 3.3.1 brings a couple of minor bug fixes:

Hmm ...

* ftp.gnu.org seems to be down.
* there don't seem to be any mirrors of ddd-3.3.1 available
* and it is not available on sourceforge.net/projects/ddd either.

Btw. as a suggestion - what about installing a ddd.sourceforge.net page?
It sure would make it easier to find the project. I volounteer to hack
together a minimal page that refers/links to the most important
ressources. Maybe one could just plain copy over the page from gnu?

*t

             Tomas Pospisek
             http://sourcepole.ch
             Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11