ddd

Re: sigh...

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: sigh...
Date: 24 Jan 2001 10:14:11 +0100

Hi!

horos <address@hidden> writes:

> Are there (emacs or vim) key bindings available in ddd for searching
> through the code? I see the 'spawn editor' option, but that really
> is inadequate if want to maneuver through the current file...

You can integrate DDD with (X)Emacs, such that Emacs shows breakpoints
and the current source location; see the DDD manual for details.

This way, you get Emacs key bindings, syntax highlighting, editing...
not to mention the vim mode and the integrated mail reader :-)

Andreas

--
Andreas Zeller     Universitaet Passau
                   http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/st/staff/zeller/