ddd

Re: 3.2.98 is available - graphical debugger front-end

From: Jeroen Makkinje
Subject: Re: 3.2.98 is available - graphical debugger front-end
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:10:08 +0100

This is the second release candidate for DDD 3.3; it fixes all the
errors reported for DDD 3.2.95 (and a few more :-).

Please test this release!  With sufficiently many success reports, I
hope to release DDD 3.3 in a couple of days.
I have reported a gdb bug to gdb-bug and a similar bugreport appeared in the
bug database. This about umdimensial fortran arrays. This bug causes gdb to
crash. However this already crashes when pointing the mousecursor over such
variable in the source code. So I have out where to move my cursor!
The problem is that ddd issues commands that makes gdb to crash. Can't be avoided in future versions of ddd?
inks:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/bug-gdb/2001-01/msg00037.html
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=3&database=gdb

Jeroen