ddd

Re: (no subject)

From: Tim Combs
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:52:19 -0600

Make sure you are compiling with the -g option.  That would put the
source information in the binary you are debugging.  Also make sure
that your dir path is set in gdb.  You can create a file .gdbinit
that gdb reads before it comes up.  In that file you an set a directory
path search by using the dir command.  For example, put this in the
.gdbinit file:

dir /code/system/src

Hope this helps
Tim