ddd

Source View Bug

From: Kevin Holbrook
Subject: Source View Bug
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 13:09:05 -0600

In versions 3.2.93 and 3.2.92 when gdb stops at a breakpoint the source view
is not updated to show the correct current source file.
This was working in prior versions.

My app is in C++ using shared libraries and threads. I'm using
a snapshot build of gdb 5, one of the few that works. ;-)

What I do is set a breakpoint on main then start execution.
After the program starts up and loads all libraries and stops at main,
I then set a breakpoint in one of my shared libraries and continue execution.
When the breakpoint is reached the source view remains on the file containing
the first breakpoint at "main". Using "step" or "next" will then cause the
source
view to show the correct source.

We were hoping to ship a working snapshot of DDD 3.3 on our product CD for our
CodeWarrior for Linux.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin Holbrook