ddd

Re: DDD 3.3

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: DDD 3.3
Date: 04 Jan 2001 09:55:58 +0100

Hi!

Klaus Voßloh <address@hidden> writes:

> what ist the officially planned release date? The WEB states december 2000

As soon as it's ready :-)

In the last weeks, I have concentrated on isolating and fixing a
couple of old DDD bugs.  Unfortunately, these fixes resulted in major
refactorings in the DDD innards, so I find it too risky to make a
major release right now.  There will be another beta release next
week, and if this one performs well, we'll see a final release in
January.

After all, it's only a question whether one prefers 3.2.95, 3.2.96,
3.2.97, and so on, or 3.3, 3.3.1, 3.3.2...

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Zeller     Universitaet Passau