dctc-general

Re: [Dctc-general] dctc generates nonadopted zombies

From: eric
Subject: Re: [Dctc-general] dctc generates nonadopted zombies
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:10:33 +0100

On Saturday 22 November 2003 11:53, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
> Maby you want to consider a different way to work with your children.
> This way dont seem to work too good with 2.6 kernel.
> Ive verified this with a friend. He gets the same problem with the 2.6
> kernel.
> Noone of us gets this problem with 2.4.

Then it is a proof that the problem comes from kernel 2.6. I won't make any
change to create a weird method to purge zombies. If the normal method does
not work on 2.6, you will have to wait for a corrected 2.6. Moreover, to have
so many zombies of dctc_master, you should spend your time to kill it.

Eric