dchub-dev

[Dchub-dev] [Bug #3431] cluster - myinfo send twice

From: nobody
Subject: [Dchub-dev] [Bug #3431] cluster - myinfo send twice
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 03:03:05 -0400

=================== BUG #3431: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3431&group_id=3963

Changes by: Eric PREVOTEAU <address@hidden>
Date: Sat 05/03/2003 at 09:03 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Duplicate
              Status | Open                      | Closed

=================== BUG #3431: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: hhgoth                  Project: DcHub:  Hub software for Direct
Connect
Submitted on: Fri 05/02/2003 at 22:38
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  Duplicate
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Closed
Release:  0.4.3_CVS                   Platform Version:  Any
Planned Release:  None                Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  the cluster hubs are distributing a local hello & MYINFO
after receiving the new user generation for an user from an other hub although
the myinfo wasn't even send to the hub the user connected to...
I changed it in my testhub to send the myinfo only on updates of the user info,
but that's not a good solution I think - isn't there a flag to check for an
received myinfo of remotehub-users ?

Follow-up Comments

Date: Fri 05/02/2003 at 22:40       By: hhgoth
dublicated - please remove