dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Twice call for dazukofs_release

From: Nil Nik
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Twice call for dazukofs_release
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:19:41 +0000

Hi,

I just put a log in DazukoFS-3.1.3 to know work flow. I found that for a OPEN call file system calls function dazukofs_flush and dazukofs_release. (I think it because of internal call for dentry_open() function).

Also for CLOSE call file system again calls dazukofs_flush() and dazukofs_release().

I just want to know weather call for dazukofs_flush() or dazukofs_release() is because of internal call of dentry_open() or not?

Please help me.