dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] What directories to have Dazukofs watch over for Avira

From: Bernd Adda
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] What directories to have Dazukofs watch over for Avira
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:42:12 +0200

hi

first I'll recommend you update yout kernel. Kernel 2.6.31 has errors
Than you should download your dazukofs from www.dazuko.org
for your new kernel. Dazukofs in antivir from avira isn't up to date.

You will find a new README  with answers to all your questions.
When in doubt, download dazukofs only to read the README ;-)
Or read the README from  dazukofs-3.1.3-rc1

Greetings
adda