dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] What directories to have Dazukofs watch over for Avira

From: scott092707
Subject: [Dazuko-help] What directories to have Dazukofs watch over for Avira
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:20:32 -0400

Hi.  I am curious what directories to have Dazukofs watch over for use with Avira.

I had to download/install a later version of Dazuko than was included in Avira, and your
README suggested adding lines in /etc/fstab to have it start at boot.
It also said I should have the Dazukofs module loaded in the kernal at boot, and I think I have that
problem solved (I read somewhere that adding "dazukofs" to the file /etc/modules should do the trick).

As for what directories to designate...

/home seems an obvious choice.

/ would of course cover everything, but your Docs say I should NOT do that.

Perhaps /usr ?

What do people usually do?

-Scott Jacobs

Linux scott-desktop 2.6.31-20-generic #58-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 12 05:23:09 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
/home/scott/antivir-workstation-pers-3.0.5-13
/home/scott/dazukofs-3.1.2