dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] dazukoFS and linux 2.6.33.1

From: Frans de Boer
Subject: [Dazuko-help] dazukoFS and linux 2.6.33.1
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:50:46 +0200

Hello Reader,

The current version of dazukoFS relies on a linux version before 2.6.33
since it supplies a NULL parameter (third) to the fsstack_copy_attr_all
function. To be found in the inode.c file and another - do not remember
which one.

Can someone make the 3.1.3-rcx version compatible with the used linux
kernel version? I changed things by hand and it works well now.

One thing I am missing, is the possibility to specify directories to be
excluded from a path. Such as directories which contain data that change
every few seconds. DazukoFS does give me only a very little performance
degradation, except when used so often. But maybe I am missing something?

Regards, frans.