dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Clamuko: Can't register with Dazuko

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Clamuko: Can't register with Dazuko
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:26:48 +0100

Dimitri Yioulos wrote:
I’ve just installed dazuko-1.2.3 on a RHEL AS 3 system running clamav-0.80-1. When I run the example test, all’s well. When trying to use dazuko with clamav, I get the following in syslog: “Clamuko: Can't register with Dazuko”. What’ve I done wrong?

Hi,

If the example program works and Dazuko isn't logging any warning/error messages, then I do not see how it could be a Dazuko problem. You may want to try using the latest stable release of Dazuko (2.0.4). Something else you could try is compiling Dazuko with DEBUG enabled:

$ ./configure --enable-debug

With debug information, you will be able to see (from kernel messages) if Clamuko is even trying to register with Dazuko.

Dazuko version 1.2.3 is pretty old but it should still work correctly. If 2.0.4 works but 1.2.3 doesn't then there may be a problem somewhere. ??

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer