dazuko-help

RE: [Dazuko-help] installing dazuko on Linux 2.4.20-30.9

From: robertd
Subject: RE: [Dazuko-help] installing dazuko on Linux 2.4.20-30.9
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:23:03 -0500

I'm having a similar problem with installing Dazuko-1.2.3.  I am able to
install and run Dazuko until the system is rebooted.  However, it is NOT
listed under /proc/devices during the initial install.  I am running Red Hat
Advanced Server 2.1 AS.  Upon reboot, "/sbin/insmod dazuko.o" does not work.
Any suggestions?

Robert Dwyer
Systems Technician
InHealth Record Systems