dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] installing Dazuko

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] installing Dazuko
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:06:56 +0100

Hi,

What do you mean by "nothing happens"? Do you get an error message or does the module successfully load? If you run the insmod command and you get no messages, then this is a good thing. Run:

/sbin/lsmod

to see if the Dazuko driver is loaded. If you get an error message, please post what the message is. You should also check in /var/log/messages to see if there is anything about an error there.

John Ogness

IT Clown wrote:
Hi

I am trying to install Dazuko. Ive done the steps on how to
install Dazuko but im stuck at Step3: Insert Dazuko with
the /sbin/insmod dazuko.o. When i execute the command
nothing happens. There is a dazuko.o file after i ran the
make command. I am running Redhat 9. I am new to compiling
the kernel aswell. Help please.

Regards