cuadrantes-espiral

[Cuadrantes-espiral] http server not working

From: Quim Gil
Subject: [Cuadrantes-espiral] http server not working
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:13:19 +0100 (BST)

Hi, something is wrong with the server. http functions
are not working although email and other services do
work properly. I've sent an incidence to DSVR support.

Hi,

http and https are not working. I've rebooted the
server twice but they still don't work and I can't
guess why.

The rest of functions (FTP, mail...) seem to work
properly.

Do you see why is this happening? Thank you.