Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] RFC: Gjdoc and valid HTML

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] RFC: Gjdoc and valid HTML
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:10:29 +0200

Hi Dave,

Dave Gilbert wrote:
Great! I will try this out with the JFreeChart API as soon as I can (which, unfortunately, won't be until the end of this week). Does Internet Explorer handle the new output any better? I care mainly about the (X)HTML compliance, but if IE renders nicely too that would be a bonus.

I don't have IE at hand, but I'll try to take a look at it the next time there's a Windows box around.

I've made changes to the parts of the structure people complained about on your message board though, so chances are that it works better now.

Julian