Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: cp-tools maintanance

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Cp-tools-discuss] Re: cp-tools maintanance
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:51:33 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 01:31, Alex Lancaster wrote:
> MW> Sure, please add me. I already "admin" the classpath (patches and
> MW> commit) mailinglist so I think I know what to do.
>
> You are now an administrator for both lists.  I will contact you with
> the password later.

Thanks. If we move the CVS, I will also "attach" the lists to the
savannah classpath project page.

> MW> I would propose to ask the savannah admins then to move the
> MW> cp-tools modules under the savannah classpath CVS project. That
> MW> way everybody that is already a GNU Classpath committer can easily
> MW> help out with any tool currently in the cp-tools project without
> MW> any extra manual administratoring from any of us. (I trust the GNU
> MW> Classpath hackers to be polite of course and not just grap and
> MW> commit away on any cp-tools project without discussing on the
> MW> mailinglist first.)
>
> We need to figure out how to migrate the existing patch/bug
> reports/support requests over to classpath.

Good point.
I'll ask the savannah admin is it can be done automatically.
If not then I can go over them once by hand and reenter them.
There aren't that many and it would be good to at least go over the bugs
and patches once again to see what is still current.

Cheers,

Mark