consider using latest autoconf for upcoming release?

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: consider using latest autoconf for upcoming release?
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 18:27:58 -0700

Hi Pádraig,

I recently made the grep-3.10 release using the very latest autoconf
(built from master). I'm preparing to make an autoconf snapshot, and
hopefully soon after, a "stable" 2.73 release. So far, no one has
reported any issue with grep-3.10, but it has significantly less
autoconf coverage than coreutils.

What do you think about using either autoconf's master or the imminent
snapshot when preparing coreutils-9.3?

Thanks,
Jim