Re: What is the release schedule of coreutils?

From: Alexander Shopov
Subject: Re: What is the release schedule of coreutils?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 10:17:32 +0100

Hello,
> There s no planned release schedule.
> Looking at past released:
Yeah, I did that - I used https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/coreutils/?C=M;O=D
As I could not deduce a pattern I decided to write here.
> ...sometimes more if there are critical bugfixes or major changes.
Do you have anything planned? Like a new command similar to basenc?

> so there are certainly several more months before the next one
> (barring any critical bugs).
Which suits me as I would need probably a month or 2 to get to th
quality I want.
And hopefuly there will be a release in 6-9 months. On the other hand
- coreutils are very stable and polished.

> When a new release is materializing, we send an announcement email
>     address@hidden
Yes, I get messages from the TP.

Thanx for the info.
Kind regards: