What is the release schedule of coreutils?

From: Alexander Shopov
Subject: What is the release schedule of coreutils?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 14:24:11 +0100

Dear GNU coreutils developers,

What is the schedule for the next releases of coreutils package?
I am Alexander Shopov - currently updating the Bulgarian translation
of coreutils.
I managed to submit my latest version via the Translation Project but
I am far from finished and I am currently working on getting to 100%.
How much time do I have until next release and the one after that?

Kind regards:
al_shopov