tee: use unbuffered stdout

From: Ντέντος Σταύρος
Subject: tee: use unbuffered stdout
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:54:52 +0200

Hello there,

I have tried to both store command output to a file and show it on the
terminal; hence I used `tee`.
However, I noticed that `tee` does heavy input buffering for my liking
(even on several `\n`).

What is worse is, the program I use does provide output without a
trailing `\n`, and, for the sake of this example,
"it is highly important" that I can see also partial output.

If I run the command unpiped to `tee`, then it works fine.

I searched online, however neither `stdbuf` nor `unbuffer` (from
`expect`) are able to help with the case.

Would it be easy enough to add a `--no-buffering` flag to `tee` instead?
Or, is there something else I missed from the internet for such operation?

Ντέντος Σταύρος