confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] libconfuse 2.7 spec file issues

From: Alvaro Gamez
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] libconfuse 2.7 spec file issues
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:42:33 +0200

Hi all

Effectively Martin seems to be somewhat active on github and at least
has merged a couple of patches sent via pull requests.

I remember a while ago Martin offered himself to maintain the project
(is this still true?). Maybe Martin could give him and/or Jim and/or
Dieter commit access to his repository. I think this is free on github
for up to 5 contributors.

If Martin is willing to share control of the code with someone with
the available time it would require to do the job, I think these
patches could be merged faster. The project itself could be regarded
as almost complete, save for the few bugs that there may be or appear
and new functionality that can be implemented, so all in all it
shouldn't be much of a burden.

What are your ideas?

Regards,

Alvaro