confuse-devel

Re: [Confuse-devel] libconfuse 2.7 spec file issues

From: Craig McQueen
Subject: Re: [Confuse-devel] libconfuse 2.7 spec file issues
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 12:55:27 +1000

On 03/06/14 08:20, J.J. Green wrote:
Hi Dieter,

I know this project is likely to be dead so I don't have much
expectations for my patch to be merged, but I hope it will help save
time to people needing to compile rpms ...

It is unfortunate that this project no longer seems to be maintained.
I contributed a rather large patch in 2010 which was never merged.
It is depressing to work on a project and then find that this work
is not used.

See in github:
https://github.com/martinh/libconfuse

That seems to be the way to contribute now.

Regards,
Craig McQueen