confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] Re: searchpath

From: J.J. Green
Subject: [Confuse-devel] Re: searchpath
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:09:17 +0100

Hi all

I've implemented the searchpath as suggested
by Martin Hedenfalk, it seems to work rather
well.  A git patch against today's master version
is attached.

Note that this requires stat() to check whether
files exist, so I've added a new check for
sys/stat.h in configure.ac.  If not found then
the code will still compile but included files
will not be found.  I would imagine it would be
fairly easy to add an equivalent WIN32 file check,
but I don't use windows so I couldn't test it.

A new file tests/searchpath.c tests this
functionality

Cheers

Jim
--