Re: New Egg: matrico

From: Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe
Subject: Re: New Egg: matrico
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:31:59 -0400

Hi Christian,

On 2022-04-30 15:10 +0200, Christian Himpe wrote:
> I would appreciate if somebody could verify that "matrico" can be
> fetched and installed. Here is the `.release-info`:

I was able to download tarballs for both rc1 and rc2 releases by
pasting the release names into the targz URL in release-info (as
expected).  I was also able to install the egg using chicken-install
in the egg repo.

I noticed that the .egg file specifies both -O2 and -O4 (and -C
twice) under csc-options.  Otherwise, everything looks good, and
all tests pass.

Thanks for the new library!

--
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe  <wcm@sigwinch.xyz>