New Egg: matrico

From: Christian Himpe
Subject: New Egg: matrico
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:21:26 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,

I would like to communicate the pre-release of the "matrico" egg, which
provides real-valued flonum matrix functionality for numerical computation and
linear algebra in pure CHICKEN Scheme:

https://github.com/gramian/matrico

This project is still in (early) development, and I welcome feedback in
general, but particularly on what needs to be added or fixed to be included
into the official egg index, egg repository and egg reference (I prepared some
documentation under `doc/matrico.wiki`). Thank you!

Best

Christian