Re: chicken-doc instructions recommend extracting tar file as root

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: chicken-doc instructions recommend extracting tar file as root
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 20:00:52 -0500

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest. I recommend checking out a copy of the svn wiki repo
and using chicken-doc-admin to import it, instead of using the tarball. For
details see the Quick Start section in
https://api.call-cc.org/5/doc/chicken-doc-admin.

Or, extract the tarball somewhere in your home directory with normal user
permissions, and set CHICKEN_DOC_REPOSITORY to the extraction path, as
mentioned in the documentation.

You may also use the public server https://api.call-cc.org if browser based
docs are ok.

Jim