Orphan SRFI eggs and maintainership changes

From: Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe
Subject: Orphan SRFI eggs and maintainership changes
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 20:06:17 -0500

Hi all,

I've been in touch with Sergey Goldgaber, who created a number of
eggs for various SRFIs late last year.  He's no longer maintaining
these eggs:

> Sorry, I have been pulled away from the chicken world for the foreseeable
> future.  The maintainership of these eggs is open for the taking.  Feel
> free to do what you think best.
>
>  --Sergey

There are 25 eggs listed on Sergey's wiki page:
https://wiki.call-cc.org/users/sergey-goldgaber
I'm appealing to anyone who has the inclination and time to take over
some of these.

I'd like to take over maintainership for the following eggs.  Each
egg name is followed by the updated release-info URL:

* srfi-78
  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-78/main/release-info

* srfi-130
  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-130/main/release-info

* srfi-152
  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-152/main/release-info

* srfi-196
  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-196-chicken/main/release-info

* srfi-207
  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Zipheir/srfi-207-chicken/main/release-info

Best regards,

--
Wolfgang Corcoran-Mathe  <wcm@sigwinch.xyz>

"The Algol compiler was so poorly implemented that we dared not rely
on it, and working with assembler code was considered dishonorable.
There remained only Fortran." --Niklaus Wirth