Re: [Chicken-users] Snowtar C5 patch

From: Diego
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Snowtar C5 patch
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 15:09:52 +0000

> Are you talking abouthttp://snow-fort.org/?

Ooh, another handy collection to port to Chicken! Didn't know about this one
either. :)

> In case you are talking about the old Scheme Now! instead of snow-fort,
> IIRC most of those packages have been imported into snow-fort and/or
> some other, more modern package collection. Might want to diff the old
> snow and snow-fort package listings.

I was talking about this one:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190203021849/http://snow.iro.umontreal.ca/?tab=Packages

It did seem fairly old, and some of that functionality actually is in chicken
scheme (tar, digest, hostos, sort, etc.), but there are still some packages
that stand out and seem fairly practical.

It seems like a lot of it isn't in snow-fort.org, as far as I can tell (pi,
tar, digest, rsa, more...). Marc Feeley is who I spoke about emailing earlier -
it's only been like a day, I'm not in a rush. Though if you know some other
place that code might be, let me know.

- Diego