Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 5 support for generalized-arrays egg

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 5 support for generalized-arrays egg
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 21:44:32 +0100

Hi Jeremy,

On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 22:45:03 -0700 Jeremy Steward <address@hidden> wrote:

> Spent some time to update and add support for my generalized-arrays egg
> today. Find the release info file at:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/ThatGeoGuy/chicken-generalized-arrays/raw/master/generalized-arrays.release-info

Thanks a lot.  I've added it to the CHICKEN 5 coop.

> Since there isn't yet a salmonella for C5 I haven't been able to test
> with that, but this repo should be working if my tests today are any
> indication.

Apologies for that.  I really should find some contiguous hours to
release salmonella for C5.

In the meantime, you can install the C5-specific version of salmonella
from git with:

  $ git clone https://github.com/mario-goulart/salmonella.git
  $ cd salmonella
  $ git checkout chicken-5