[Chicken-users] [ANN] sdl2, sdl2-image, sdl2-ttf eggs ported to CHICKEN

From: John Croisant
Subject: [Chicken-users] [ANN] sdl2, sdl2-image, sdl2-ttf eggs ported to CHICKEN 5
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 19:46:34 -0600

sdl2 v0.3.0, sdl2-image v0.2.0, and sdl2-ttf v0.2.0 have been released.

The main changes are compatibility with CHICKEN 5 (as well as CHICKEN
4), a more user-friendly installation process, and support for linking
to frameworks on macOS. In most cases, the installer should now
automatically detect the SDL2 compiler flags necessary for your system.
Please let me know if you have any installation problems so I can fix them.

Thanks to Christian Kellermann, Kristian Lein-Mathisen, Laughing Man,
and Jonas whose bug reports and suggestions made the eggs better. Thanks
also to Matt Welland whose email inspired me to finish porting to CHICKEN 5.

- John Croisant

P.S. Please add these URLs to the CHICKEN 5 coop:

https://gitlab.com/chicken-sdl2/chicken-sdl2/raw/master/sdl2.chicken-5.release-info

https://gitlab.com/chicken-sdl2/chicken-sdl2-image/raw/master/sdl2-image.chicken-5.release-info

https://gitlab.com/chicken-sdl2/chicken-sdl2-ttf/raw/master/sdl2-ttf.chicken-5.release-info