Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken/Tk

From: lundi
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken/Tk
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 00:51:47 +0100

Afaik the port was done by Peter Lane, who still maintains the non-Chicken version of pstk. He doesn't seem to keen on providing Chicken support nowadays, though. Perhaps a port to Chicken 5 could actually be based on his r7rs version, though.

Your version is still available on Sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pstk

As far as I can tell there are only minor differences between this, the Chicken egg version, and Peter Lane's version. All of them just had small tweaks post 2008.

Best wishes,
-Heinz